EPDM COMPOUND CHARACTERISTICS
|Home||Company Profile||Manufacturing||Quality Assurance||Customer Service||Product Info||Catalog||Diaphragms||Literature|
© Newman Sanitary Gasket Company, Revised 2019
EPDM 2107LE sets a new standard for EPDM gaskets used in CIP, SIP WFI and processing areas of the biopharmaceutical industry.
2107LE: The new standard of purity and performance.
• Lower Extractable — 10X Lower
• Longer Service Life — little to no wear after a simulated year of service
• Better Dimensional Stability — better cleaning and draining, better equipment support
• Easier Maintenance — easy disassembly after use, better process piping alignment
• All Biopharmaceutical Certifications and more — FDA, USP, REACH, RoHS, ICHQ3 and more.
EPDM 2107LE (ethylene propylene rubber)